The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) or NEET (UG), formerly the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT), is an all India pre-medical entrance test for students who wish to pursue undergraduate medical (MBBS), dental (BDS), and AYUSH (BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, etc.) courses in government and private institutions in India and also, for those intending to pursue primary medical qualification abroad. The exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA), which provides the results to the Directorate General of Health Services under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and State Counselling Authorities for seat allocation.
Our all-intensive NEET course delves deep into the subtleties of NEET and includes Study Planner, Mind Map, Topic Notes, and Previous Year Question Papers, making learning fun and fruitful. The course's subjects have been created owing to the needs of students preparing for NEET. To aid pupils in this section, the theory is well supported with illustrious examples.
- Regular test series on the DFC app
- Special doubt clearance sessions
- Individual care and feedback, with progress reporting and personal counseling/guidance.
- 100% syllabus coverage
- Notes and study material shall be provided
- Special attention to each student
- Recordings of all Live Sessions available on the DFC app
- Bitwise tests on the DFC app