JEE Main + Advanced
JEE Main and JEE Advanced are national-level entrance exams that grant admissions to the top engineering colleges of India. Joint Entrance Test (JEE) is one of the milestones that any engineering student needs to clear to seek admission into the desired courses. Any JEE aspirants need to know the difference between these two Entrance Examinations. However, both exams are inter-connected but their contrast cannot be avoided. Students first need to crack JEE Main to appear for the JEE advance exam. JEE Main is operated by the National Testing Agency (NTA) whereas JEE Advanced is managed by the IIT. Here, we are presenting complete data regarding the difference between JEE Mains and JEE Advanced.
DFC’s all-intensive JEE Main and JEE Advance course delves deep into the subtleties of JEE and includes Study Planner, Mind Map, Topic Notes, and Previous Year Question Papers, making learning fun and fruitful. The course's subjects have been created owing to the needs of students preparing for JEE Main and Advance. To aid pupils in this section, the theory is well supported with illustrious examples.
- Regular test series on DFC app
- Special doubt clearance sessions
- Individual care and feedback, with progress reporting and personal counselling/guidance.
- 100% syllabus coverage Notes and study material shall be provided
- Special attention to each student
- Recordings of all Live Sessions available on the DFC app
- Bitwise tests on the DFC app